Collection of Personal Information
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Medbook. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact data (such as your email address and phone number)
- Demographic data (such as your gender and date of birth)
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services
- Insurance data
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
“Personal Information” is defined as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means personal information about that person relating to:
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- Visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
Privacy StatementsThis section applies to all users
All the information provided to Medbook by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that Medbook may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (d) for communication purpose so as to provide You a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice, (e) debugging customer support related issues, (f) for the purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction. Medbook also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the End-User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.